This website is for personal and/or educational use only. No text, images of any artwork, recordings of any audio, or any other content may be reproduced, recorded or downloaded without the express written permission of artGriot Media. All logos or artworks by Kamal Al Mansour, any voice recordings of Kamal Al Mansour (incl. any guests of this podcast), and all other text and content on this site are trademark and copyright protected by Kamal Al Mansour. Inquiries should be addressed to email@example.com.
Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Podcast Addict, and Overcast are trademarks of their respective owners.
What Types of Information Do We Collect and Receive and How?
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information about your activity on and interaction with Art is the Weapon™, including use of our website (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
• Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, where applicable, send us questions or comments, or report a problem with the Site);
• Information that you submit on or to Art is the Weapon in the form of comments to episodes.
We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if necessary for the purposes listed above. We will then inform you and ensure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so.
How Do We Protect Your Data and Who Else Receives Your Information?
We make sure to encrypt and pseudonimze any personally identifiable information so that it’s not seen by the public.
We may also share certain communications you send to us (for example, an email message or comment about how much you liked a particular episode or episodes). We typically scrub these communications of any personally identifiable information such as your email address or full name.
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users, unless you grant us explicit consent:
• Your email address;
• Your IP address; and
• Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
In some instances, we may also share your information to the following parties and for the following reasons:
• Competent public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
• We may also transfer your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets on a need to know basis. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal data you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and this Privacy Statement.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
You have a right to a copy of the information we have about you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have questions about this policy, or about the site, please contact us at: email@example.com. We’ll make every effort to resolve your concerns.